Welcome to the Armory web app tutorial! Ready to get creative and learn the craft of web app design? We'll show you how to construct web apps with Armory fast and easy - let's get started!
If you don't have a Mindsmiths IDE, first go through the Before we begin steps.
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to build a simple workout web-application using Armory - no prior experience needed! Follow our step-by-step instructions and you'll have the skills to craft your own intuitive and customized web-apps in no time. Let's get started!
If you're onboarding someone to an event, workshop, or company, you want to make sure both the process is efficient and the user experience is comfortable. We'll show you an efficient way to easily cover both of these goals using Felix - an AI agent that finds perfect workout plans for its users.
In this tutorial you'll learn:
- What is Armory
- How to quickly build awesome website templates
- How to easily implement business flows with screen sequences
- How to add different screen components, such as images, cloud select, back buttons etc.
- How to adapt screen design using css
- How to improve user experience with guidance
Now you know what's cooking, let's kick it right off!